terça-feira, 27 de novembro de 2007

Pieces of a broken heart

Vivendo um momento dejà vu, recorri ao meu playlist de abril/07 e colo aqui alguns pedaçinhos já que o coração não dá para "colar" com essa facilidade.
OK, são músicas de mulherzinha, e daí?

"I hope you know, I hope you know

That this has nothing to do with you

It's personal, Myself and I

We got some straightenin' out to do

And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket

But I've got to get a move on with my life

It's time to be a big girl now

And big girls don't cry"


"Cause you know

It's just too little too late

a little too wrong

and I can't wait

you know all the right things to say

you know it's just too little too late"


"I'm looking for attention

Not another question

Should you stay or should you go?

Well, if you don't have the answer

Why are you still standin' here?

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Just walk away"


"I wake up, it's a bad dream

No one on my side

I was fighting

But I just feel too tired

To be fighting

Guess I'm not the fighting kind

Wouldn't mind it

If you were by my side

But you're long gone

Yeah you're long gone now"

Nenhum comentário: